In relation to the communities and environment in which we operate, we:
- Seek to provide quality of life benefits to the wider communities within which Eaton Towers operates;
- Are committed to delivering economic and quality of life benefits by enabling communication. We seek to enhance these benefits by either avoiding or significantly minimising wherever practicable any adverse impacts that our activities might have on the environment and society;
- Believe that investing in environmentally sound activities is investing in the future of our planet and all people;
- Ensure a continued improvement in environmental and social performance, both internally and within the local communities in which we operate;
- Prevent or substantially minimise environmental impacts and save natural resources in the operation and growth of our business through the integration of environmental concerns into our processes, the implementation of appropriate waste management, and the promotion of renewable energy.